Whilst designing and releasing our new range “The Collection”, it was vital that we had a 3 different gloves for goalkeepers to choose from. This, our “Rollfinger-tip” addition to the range, has the the following features:
- Rollfinger-tip – This cut is the traditional roll finger which is used by many goalkeepers. The fingertip addition to the glove gives that extra snug fitting on the fingers.
- 4mm Contact Latex + 3mm Comfort Foam Backing – The 4mm Contact Latex is currently the most favoured on the market. Its latex gives the best grip around. A 3mm comfort backing gives that extra support for constant shot stopping.
- Open Wrist Closure – This is a new innovative design to all our “The Collection” gloves. Having the open wrist closure, allows goalkeepers to easily take off and put on their gloves without effecting the latex on the fingers. A velcro tab also allows the goalkeeper to choose how tight or loose they would like the closure to be.
- Neoprene Body – A neoprene body ensures that the body of the glove is comfortable to wear for all.
- Soft Fleece Inner – This aspect of the glove is for comfort and to keep the hand warm in cold situations.